Assistant Centre Manager
Support and reporting to Center Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all operations of the BrainFit Studio center.
- Responsible for all center operations including instructors, students, parents management and administrative
- Responsible to lead at the front line.
- Ensure excellent standard of customer service and high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for scheduling to ensure adequate and efficient staffing at all times
- Ensure the center operations goes well
- Submit regular reports to Center Manager
- Support center activities (e.g : marketing activities, holiday program, etc)
- Female 25 – 40 years old
- Diploma / Degree and above, from any major
- Have at least 2 years working experience in service related industry / as a secretary
- Able to speak English
- Experience in the education industry, or after school business is a plus
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Able to multi-task
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team
- Open to outside coaching and mentoring
- Technology savvy as a user
- 5-day work-week including Saturday.
- Other benefits : Medical allowance, performance incentives and bonus
- To be positioned in Kebayoran Lama
If you believe you are a good match for the above position, please email your full resume with a recent photograph and expected salary to our email address : [email protected] or submit your documents directly from this page.