Early Childhood Brain Trainer
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for conducting group-based and individual-based brain fitness training classes for students aged 9 months -18 years old. Using our scientifically proven programs and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of company’s programs in terms of their features and benefits and to be able communicate these clearly to customers.
- Conduct brain fitness training classes to students based on our proprietary methodologies and protocols.
- Provide excellent customer service support to students and their parents.
- Communicate with parents to set realistic expectations and goals for our programs and help manage these expectations through the course of their relationship with regular communications as required.
- Ensure students make the best progress and established goals are appropriately met.
- Assist with other administrative duties as required including speaking with potential customers, customers, scheduling etc.
- Assist Studio Manager and others in marketing activities of the Studio as well as participating in such activities as required.
- Participate in trainings as required
- Male/Female , age between 23 – 40 year old
- Masters/ Bachelors/ Diploma in Education, Early Childhood Education, Psychology, Physiotheraphy, Occupational Therapy, Allied Helath, Health, Science, Social science or fields.
- Have at least 1 year experiences working with children
- Proficient in English
- Energetic, dynamic and results-oriented individuals with excellent
communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for working with children is a must.
- Patient and be able to make children and their parents feel comfortable.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Positive outlook and pleasant disposition.
- Strong customer advocacy disposition.
- Willing to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Must be drug and substance abuse free.
- Must not be convicted, accused or under investigation from any authority for
crimes related to children.
- Must be available to work 5-days including Saturday
- Other benefits : Medical allowance, performance incentives and bonus.
- To be positioned in any of our branches : Kelapa Gading & Permata Hijau
We offer comprehensive training to all staff on our methodologies and protocols, plus an attractive remuneration package!
If you are a fresh graduate or an individual with many years of experience, and have a passion to help children achieve their maximum potential, come join our team and build a meaningful career for yourself!
If you believe you are a good match for the above position, please email your full resume with a recent photograph and expected salary to our email address : firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your documents directly from this page.