TURNING BACK THE EFFECTS OF TIME
BrainFit®’s CognitiveMAP™ measures the 5 cognitive systems that keep our learning engines in tip-top condition. We help parents to understand a child’s unique learning skills.
GETTING IN THE PRIME OF LITE
BrainFit Senior™ is specially designed for seniors above 50 years old to help them improve and maintain mental sharpness and agility. The objective of BrainFit Senior™ is to enable seniors to keep a fit brain which will allow them to confidently partake in everyday activities, e.g. driving safely, keeping watch on kids running around a playground, remembering things, avoiding accidents, and having more meaningful discussions with friends and loved ones.
- Prevents falls.
- Sharpens reaction time.
- Encourages an active and independent lifestyle.
- Increases confidence in navigating environments.
- Improves balance, strength, mobility and flexibility.
- Promotes social interactions and sense of well-being.
- Enhances attention to detail.
- Builds confidence in daily tasks.
- Strengthens visual memory and task.
- Improves social interactions through better recognition and recall of faces.
- Expands field of vision.
- Sharpens visual reaction time (e.g. important for driving).
- Promotes communication and participation in conversations.
- Sharpens listening.
- Enhances verbal memory and recall.
- Helps find words on “tip of tongue”.
- Improves social confidence.
- Increases speed of thinking.